Little Time Savers
Pack of 4
£2.00Orders may be delayed due to the pandemic.
If you'd rather spend your time doing the fun stuff than trimming little bits of sticky tape, you might find these helpful. Sticky on both sides and just the right thickness to keep the paper in place without making it fiddly to feed the press.
The tune to which we now sing the carol ‘Hark the Herald Angels Sing’ is an extract from a piece of music composed by Felix Mendelssohn to celebrate Gutenberg's invention of the printing press.
- Use with a tab of card to hold the paper in place.
- One pack of 4 is sufficient for most jobs (photo shows 4 packs).
- Made using strong and reliable Sellotape® Double Sided Tape.
- Neatly trimmed to avoid sticking to fed paper.
- Single use, but peel off the old tape and the quads can be reused.
- Skill level: All. Especially recommended for beginners and anyone with limited time.
- UK delivery only.
How Do I Use These?
Peel off the backing on one side and apply a small tab of stiff card, then peel the backing from the other side and apply to your packing to hold your paper in place (getting it in the right place is the tricky bit). You can quite easily make them yourself, but you might like to have a pack of these on hand in case of rush jobs.
All sizes and weights are approximate.
You Might Also Like...
- Rubber Side Sticks four pack £2.00
- Goody Packs from £8.00
- Beginners: Position without a lay bar
- Beginners: Position with a lay bar
- NEW: 'Other Voices of the British Isles' £16.00
- Find a Letterpress Museum Near You