4 Sizes Per Pack
6pt 8pt 10pt and 12pt
Due to circumstances entirely beyond our control, the stores are temporarily closed, from 15th July to the end of August. We regret that during this period we will not be accepting orders. We apologise for this inconvenience. There will be some interesting new items becoming available upon re-opening.
The ‘at’ sign originally meant ‘at the rate of’ which is why it was sometimes called ‘rate’ by compositors. Its modern use in email addresses has found it many new names around the world. The native words for ‘monkey’ and ‘snail’ are often used but the Hungarians call it ‘maggot’ and hats off to the Czechs and Slovaks for ‘rollmop.’
Letterheads, business cards, invitations? You'll be needing these, then!
- Pack of 4
- One of each of the following sizes: 6pt 8pt 10pt 12pt
- Some slight style/casting differences
- Skill level: All
- UK delivery only.
All sizes and weights are approximate.
You Might Also Like...
- Swiss Style Packing £2.00
- Spacing from £3.00
- Getting Started with Letterpress
- NEW: 'Other Voices of the British Isles' ú16.00
- Find a Letterpress Museum Near You