These guides were originally sent out to Composing Room Stores customers.
We thought they deserved a place on the website so you can find out a bit more before you buy.
They might also be useful even if you aren't thinking of buying anything. For instance, the Make Ready Tissue Guide is more about the make ready process than the particular tissue we sell.
- Using Lay Quads
- Make Ready Tissue & the Make Ready Process
- Quoins and Stressed Chases
- From Joke to Reality: Rubber Side Sticks!
- The Use and Origins of Swiss Style Packing
- Thin Spacing: When is a Thin Not a Thin?
We've tried to keep the Printing Tips section as free from self-promotion as possible. As the Product Guides relate specifically to the things we sell (often things you can't buy else where), they are an exception to the rule!
You Might Also Like…