Traditional Baize Apron
Whip up a baize printer's apron with our simple sewing pattern.
All you need is:
- Adult size: 1m green baize, 3m black tape
- Child size: ½m green baize, 1m black tape
- Both: 1.5m green baize, 4m black tape
Download the pattern to find out more:
What is baize and where can I buy it?
Baize is the felt-like fabric used for drawer linings, card tables and snooker tables. Most fabric shops will have to order it in specially. It's quite expensive so we're looking for the online supplier who offers the best value for money. We'll add a link when we've found them!
The above diagram is based on an illustration © Eyre & Spottiswoode Ltd.
You Might Also Like...
- Make-Ready Tissue £2.00
- @ Signs 6 pack £2.50
- NEW: 'Other Voices of the British Isles' £16.00
- Find a Letterpress Museum Near You