Where Do People Go
Illustrated by Adam Kops
We first collaborated with Bernard Kops fifty years ago, and we were delighted to work with him again in 2004. This is a collection of fourteen new poems, rooted in family life, with art work by Bernard's son Adam.
- The ‘New Garland’ Poetry Series, No 6.
- Quirky illustrations reproduced with a unique five colour process utilising specialist inks
- Hand printed and bound in East Anglia using traditional letterpress techniques.
- Numbered limited edition.
- ISBN 0904896145
- Published in 2004.
- Editor: Shirley Toulson.
- UK and International delivery available.
Somewhere over lonely meadow,
where the wheat waits for the cut,
a silent exodus of swifts
sprinkle into dying sun.