Where Do People Go
Illustrated by Adam Kops
Due to circumstances entirely beyond our control, the stores are temporarily closed, from 15th July to the end of August. We regret that during this period we will not be accepting orders. We apologise for this inconvenience. There will be some interesting new items becoming available upon re-opening.
We first collaborated with Bernard Kops fifty years ago, and we were delighted to work with him again in 2004. This is a collection of fourteen new poems, rooted in family life, with art work by Bernard's son Adam.
- The ‘New Garland’ Poetry Series, No 6.
- Quirky illustrations reproduced with a unique five colour process utilising specialist inks
- Hand printed and bound in East Anglia using traditional letterpress techniques.
- Numbered limited edition.
- ISBN 0904896145
- Published in 2004.
- Editor: Shirley Toulson.
- UK and International delivery available.
Somewhere over lonely meadow,
where the wheat waits for the cut,
a silent exodus of swifts
sprinkle into dying sun.