Illustrated by John Smith
With the original Turkish of Mehmet Yashin
SOLD OUTThe shop is temporarily closed due to staff sickness - apologies for any inconvenience.
Mehmet Yashin's original Turkish and an interpretative translation by Taner Baybars.
- Lino-cut by John Smith.
- Hand printed and bound in East Anglia using traditional letterpress techniques.
- The ‘Dragon Poems in Translation’ Series, No 38.
- Numbered limited edition.
- Published in 2007.
- 4 pages.
- Editor: Shirley Toulson.
- UK and International delivery available.
in Translation Magazine
- Shop Online: View all available titles in our Poetry Shop
- More titles in the ‘Dragon Poems in Translation’ Series
- What is letterpress?