Illustrated by John Smith
With the original Turkish of Mehmet Yashin
SOLD OUTAnnual staff Wayzegoose! You can still place orders but they won't be despatched until October. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Mehmet Yashin's original Turkish and an interpretative translation by Taner Baybars.
- Lino-cut by John Smith.
- Hand printed and bound in East Anglia using traditional letterpress techniques.
- The ‘Dragon Poems in Translation’ Series, No 38.
- Numbered limited edition.
- Published in 2007.
- 4 pages.
- Editor: Shirley Toulson.
- UK and International delivery available.
in Translation Magazine
- Shop Online: View all available titles in our Poetry Shop
- More titles in the ‘Dragon Poems in Translation’ Series
- What is letterpress?